Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Abby's 3rd birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! We had such a fun time celebrating Abby's 3rd birthday on April 11, 2011. I can't believe that she is 3 years old. She wanted a princess cake so that is what she got and she loved it.

Ryan had to go to work early that day so we woke Abby up a little earlier than normal and it took her a minute to wake up completely. But she was very excited to see presents just for her! I made this tutu and she loved having a balarina skirt. She also got a princess bike! She loves the princesses. She was so excited to get a "big girl" bike.
Dancing in her new tutu.
With her magic wand.
And on her bike. I don't think her smile could get much bigger. I love it!
Her princess cake.

She is still figuring out how to blow the candles out. Jaxon kept trying to help.
She blew one candle out at a time.

Eating her cake, mainly just the frosting. That is her favorite part.

Day 3 in her tutu and going strong!! I think I will have to make another by Christmas. I am so glad she loves it. We had such a fun birthday and we love our sweet little Abby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment